The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Bay Shore is a community organization endeavoring to undertake programs and projects designed to improve and preserve the best interest and welfare of the total community. Its primary function and overriding concern is to lead the way for the betterment of the business community, serving the commercial, industrial and professional interests which strengthen its economic base.
Membership in the Chamber of Commerce is open to all businesses, professionals and residents of Bay Shore-Brightwaters. Some of the many services we provide are:
- Providing information for new businesses and residents
- Handling inquiries on potential relocations
- Conducting special community-wide events and promotional efforts
- Serving as liaison among the various segments of the business community
- Continuing efforts to maintain and beautify the town’s business and residential areas
- Review of governmental legislation that affects the interests of business and residents
- Developing and maintaining a profile of Bay Shore’s businesses
The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Bay Shore invites all businesses and residents to become members and participate in its committees and programs. Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every other month at 7 p.m. at the Bay Shore-Brightwaters Library as shown on events schedule.